Polish Genealogical Society of Michigan

Mailing Address

PGSM
PO Box 85987
Westland, MI 48185-6087 USA
TO SEE MORE LINKS AND SOCIETIES, CLICK THE DROP DOWN BOX BELOW
 
Note:  Some of the Polish sites are in Polish only; however some have an English flag that you can click to convert text to English.
 
DISCLAIMER:  The links maintained on this website are intended for informational and educational purposes only.  The inclusion of a site on this website should not be deemed a solicitation on behalf of, a recommendation of, or an endorsement of any included sites.
 
 
 
Filter by Category:
Timeframe:
Return to Category List
Listings Per Page: 

Listings: 1 to 8 of 8
How to get Sacramental records from closed or merged parishes.
Last Updated: 4 November 2021
Although the parish was closed in 1990, it still stands in the old Polish quarter of the City of Detroit as a silent sentinel with its daughter churches of Sweetest Heart of Mary, St. Josaphat, St. Stanislaus Bishop & Martyr and St. Hyacinth as reminders of the Polish roots of the city. The closing of the parish church was the motivating factor for a group to establish the Polish American Historic Site Association, Inc.
Last Updated: 4 November 2021
This website maintained by a former graduate of Saint Casimir School, Tom Wozniak features a host of information. School yearbooks from 1931 through 1969 are available for review as well as Jubilee books.
Last Updated: 5 November 2021
St. Florian was founded in 1907 with Fr. Bernard Zmijewski who served as it’s first pastor.
Last Updated: 11 February 2022
St. Hedwig is the third oldest Polish parish in Detroit. The church has come a long way since 1903.
Last Updated: 4 November 2021
This parish was the eighth Polish parish founded in 1907 with Fr. Sylvester Kolkiewicz as its first pastor.
Last Updated: 11 February 2022
Information regarding St. John Cantius Catholic Church that was in Delray (neighborhood of Detroit). Site maintained by Tom and Kathy Wozniak.
Last Updated: 4 November 2021
This historic parish was founded by Fr. Dominik Kolasinski and officially dedicated on December 24, 1893. In 2013, St. Josaphat was joined with Sweetest Heart of Mary to become Mother of Divine Mercy Parish.
Last Updated: 11 February 2022