In the year 1935, the Old Believers of Detroit, organized and started building their church. The church is located at 2315 Carpenter St., Hamtramck, Michigan. The first Liturgy was celebrated in the basement of the building for Christmas on January 7, 1936.
There are actually two Holy Trinity Cemeteries, one off 15 Mile Rd, east of Dequindre and this cemetery on Saal Rd, south of 19 Mile Rd., beween Schoenherr Rd. and Hayes Rd.
This newer cemetery is located in Sterling Heights and looks to be about two acres in size. The older cemetery lookes overgrown and abandoned.