26200 Michigan Ave.
The Westwood Cemetery, created in 1915, is part of the Harmoreau Cemetery Association and Congregation Mishkan Israel. The name is derived from an informal name, that area residents at the time, used to refer to the community. It is mainly a Jewish cemetery, located at 26248 Michigan Avenue in Inkster, which is East of Inkster Road. It is narrow with a small frontage on Michigan Ave, however, stretches back to the bank of the Rouge River. The first burial was Iridor Lerner, who died July 26,1925 at the age of 29 years.
There is no sexton office, however there are burials that have taken place recently. It is well kept and most every stone is readable. (many have pictures on the stones) There are a total of 144 stones transcribed below by: Linda Ball. It is a partial transcription of the cemetery site.